Posted on 23rd August 2022
Stone & Surfaces Direct are a leading supplier of high quality natural stone products. With over 25 years experience working with quarries and factories in the UK and India as well as selling natural stone all over the world, we have the best products on the market.
Our natural stone materials are perfect for freshening up your garden or creating a completely new look, should you desire it. From natural stone paving to a wide range of durable slate aggregates, we have a world of choice available to you.
But what are the advantages of natural stone paving and aggregates for gardens?
Advantages of natural stone paving
Natural stone paving continues to be a timeless favourite for gardens. Amongst our collection, we offer beautiful limestone, sandstone and slate options from India.
There are many advantages to installing natural stone paving in your garden:
- Extremely hard wearing and durable, which makes it perfect for gardens that receive high levels of footfall.
- Provides a beautiful and natural aesthetic that looks expensive and luxurious.
- Natural shade, pattern and veining variations are displayed on each patio slab to give a unique look.
- Easily maintained compared to grass.
- Colour-fast, which means the natural colour won’t fade even when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Many variations and looks are available.
Advantages of natural slate aggregates
Decorative slate aggregates are a quick, easy and cost-effective solution for the garden. At Stone & Surfaces Direct, we offer many different sizes and types of slate aggregates. Check out our collection here.
There are many advantages to using natural slate aggregates in your garden:
- Decorative aggregates require far less maintenance than any other garden landscaping products and are very long lasting.
- They are also a lot less expensive than many other garden landscaping products.
- You can use them in many different ways; for paths, driveways, rockeries, plant toppers and in flower beds
- Weeds are minimised with decorative slate aggregates, however we do recommend the use of a weed membrane.
- They provide free reign for you to get creative with your garden design.
- Even better, they are also environmentally friendly and have a low carbon footprint.
With over 25 years of experience distributing natural stone paving, porcelain paving, aggregates, rockeries and interior solutions worldwide; Stone & Surfaces Direct are the people to help you achieve the perfect patio, garden, or home interior.
Talk to one of our experienced stone professionals about your specific needs today.